Inwangsan is a mountain with a height of 338 meters, located in central areas of Seoul near Gyeongbokgung royal palace. The name literally means "mountain of generous king" in Korean. Many people enjoy hiking from the path that begins at the Sajik Tunnel, which leads to the peak of the mountain passing the castle walls, then hike back down to Buam-dong town. From the top, a panoramic view of the surrounding area spreads as far as Naksan Mountain, Namsan Mountain, and Baegaksan Mountain with Gyeongbokgung Palace at its center.
- Meeting your guide at Gyeongbokgung subway station exit no.1
- Mt.Inwangsan Hiking(2hrs)
* Difficulty Level 2
* We can customize the hiking level according to your preference.
* Our difficulty ratings are based on a scale of 1-5, tours with a rating of 1 being least difficult, tours with a rating of 5 being most difficult
Up to 3 : USD 130
Up to 6 : USD 150
UP to 8 : USD 170
UP to 10 : USD 200
* Prices are per your group not per person * Inclusions : Certified and Experienced Tour Guide * Exclusions : Entrance Fees, Meals, Personal Expense (No entrance fees required)