Among thousands of mountains in Korea, Mt.Seorak is one of the best mountains with magnificent view from its peaks.
The mountain was named Seorak ('Seol' meaning 'snow' and 'Ak' meaning 'big mountain') because the snow would not melt for a long time keeping the rocks in a permanent state of white.
Take a cable car going up to the breathtaking peaks and that will prove your excellent choice signing up this tour again. After enjoying stunning view from the peaks, you will visit a temple aged more than 1,000years in the mountain. That will bring you peaceful mind and relax through walking in the forest and old building.
Before returning to Seoul, a quick stop at the sea port in the east ocean would give you a glimpse of the lives of local people. Highly recommend this tour.
Collect from Hotel - Drive to Mt.Seorak(200km/3hrs) - Cable Car - Shinheungsa Temple - Sokcho Port & Market - Abai Village - Return to Hotel
* Tour type : Private tour
* Price per group : USD 450 up to 6 passengers / If there are more than 7 people, please contact us.
* Tour available in English and Chinese
* Itinerary can be tailored based on your plan and interest.
* Inclusions : English speaking driver guide and private car service(Fuel, Parking all Inclusive)
* Exclusions : Entrance fees, Meals/Guide Meals, Personal expenses
Mt.Seorak with Cherry Blossoms in 2014